Dear Visitor, thank you for visiting our website.
This page has the sole purpose of informing you about the practice of protecting your privacy regarding our website.
PRINCIPLES OF DATA PROTECTION
The user personal data is used by VIVOLI PIERO IL GELATO SRL S.r.l., who is responsible for the processing in compliance with the principles of protection of personal data established by the GDPR 2016/679 Regulation.
MODALITIES AND PURPOSES OF PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- We inform you that the data will be processed with the support of the following means:
- Mixed – electronic and paper (including portable devices)
With the following purposes:
- Compliance with legal obligations related to commercial relationships.
- Fulfillment of tax or accounting obligations.
- Accounting or treasury management.
- Cash data management.
- Supplier management (contracts, orders, arrivals, invoices)
- Customer management (contracts, orders, shipments and invoices)
- Work report management.
- Internal network management.
- Server management.
- Website management.
- Electronic payment instruments (credit cards and debit cards).
- Conclusion and execution of a contract or provision of the services requested. Compliance with a legal obligation of the holder. Consent of the interested party when necessary.
CONSEQUENCES OF THE LACK OF COMMUNICATION OF PERSONAL DATA
- The provision of data is mandatory for all that is required by legal and contractual obligations and therefore any refusal to supply them in whole or in part may give rise to the impossibility of providing the services requested.
- Without prejudice to communications made in compliance with legal and contractual obligations, all data collected and processed may be communicated exclusively for the purposes specified above to the following categories of interested parties:
Public economic bodies, public administrations, Consultants and freelance professionals, also in associated form, External managers as appointed, Supervisory and control authorities, Banks and credit institutes, Law firms, Insurance companies, RSPP.
- The data will be processed for as long as necessary to carry out the commercial relationship in place and for the next ten years from the date of acquisition of the same.
The data of those who do not buy or use products / services, even if they have had a previous contact with company representatives, will be immediately canceled or processed anonymously, where their conservation is not otherwise justified, unless it has been validly acquired the informed consent of the interested parties concerning a subsequent commercial promotion or market research activity.
THE RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
- Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and national legislation, the interested party may, in accordance with the procedures and within the limits established by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
- Request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him (right of access), being entitled to a copy of the same;
- Request the updating, correction, integration and deletion of personal data, including those no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected;
- Right of limitation and / or opposition to the processing of data concerning him;
- Right of unconditional revocation of consent, when the processing is based on consent, with the warning that in case of revocation the treatment remains lawful until the date of revocation;
- Right to data portability;
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Control Authority.
- The holder of the processing of your personal data is VIVOLI IL GELATO SRL S. r. l., VAT number: 00677600488, fiscal code: 00677600488